12.03.2007

motherfuckingcocksucker




AAARGH! i am about to raise high hell. my school's registrar's office just sent me a letter saying that i'm NOT graduating because....well, they don't say why. of course. this is because, in a nutshell, the university of the district of columbia fucking sucks.




i am posting this because i googled "udc fucking sucks" and got no hits, to my severe surprise.




i have received approximately 17,000 verbal confirmations that i met all requirements to graduate, but the letter that i just received today, and should have received a month ago, is what counts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow... can you sue them? ;)

s said...

it seems that my initial reaction may have been the tiniest bit overdramatic. the fabulous woefully underpaid chair of my department had it all taken care of and reversed by 8:30 am the following morning.